Looking for a printable Easter egg hunt this year? Here’s a cute pink and blue themed version with egg-shaped clues.
After what felt like a long winter, it’s really starting to feel like Spring now. The days are getting longer and lighter, and it’s starting (very slowly) to get a little warmer – or maybe let’s just call it “less cold” for now! The arrival of Spring means Easter is on the way.
I tend to keep Easter a fairly low-key celebration. I put up a few really simple decorations and do some Easter baking, we’ll paint hard-boiled eggs in the morning then have a special family Sunday lunch, and of course we’ll exchange chocolate eggs. The kids will get an Easter basket too – but the one thing they love the most is an Easter egg hunt. My five-year-old especially talks fondly throughout the year about her love for the annual chocolate Easter egg hunt!
I’m planning to have an Easter egg hunt at home for the kids, that we’ll set up around the house and garden. The combination of some clues to follow and lots of chocolate eggs should keep them amused for a while.
Have an Easter Egg Hunt at Home
To share the Easter fun, I’ve created a free printable Easter egg hunt kit that you can use to set up your own egg hunt at home, either indoors or outdoors. It’s pink and blue themed, with egg-shaped clues and a bunny motif. Some clues are ready-filled, and others are left blank for you to add your own messages.
You can download the files as a PDF using the form below. It will give you access to the files straight away, plus send them directly to your inbox so you’ll have them for later.
What’s included in the Easter Egg Hunt Printable
The downloadable Easter egg hunt kit contains:
- “We’re going on an egg hunt” intro banner
- Left and right directional signs to direct the egg hunters
- 8 clue eggs to cut out containing pre-printed clues
- Extra clue eggs to cut out with no clues so you can write your own
- An Easter bunny “well done” banner to put at the end of the egg hunt
How to Set Up Your Printable Easter Egg Hunt
- Cut out the pre-printed clue eggs
- Print as many of the extra blank eggs (page 6) as you need, cut out, and fill in with your own clues
- Print as many of the signs as you need, then cut them out and stick onto drinking straws to make cute little signs
- Put the starting banner at the beginning of your hunt
- Set out the clues around your home/garden, either with or without a treat at each clue location
- Put the well done banner and prize treat at the end of your hunt
Hope you enjoy this printable Easter egg hunt to use at home. If you do use it, please let me know how it went in the comments!
Wishing you a happy and chocolate-filled Easter if you celebrate it.
Printables on this site are for personal use only. You may not alter them or redistribute them for monetary gain without written consent from the author.